Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I close or move the window of the Hunter Mode?
- Why Pin to is missing on Revo Uninstaller Pro's shortcut and cannot be pinned to Windows 7 taskbar?
- Is the license of Revo Uninstaller Pro a lifetime license?
- Why does Revo Uninstaller Pro want to connect to the Internet?
- Why should I use Revo Uninstaller Pro when I have a registry cleaner and it fixes all errors in my Windows Registry?
- Is there a way to undo an uninstallation / uninstalling of a program?
- Is Revo Uninstaller Pro compatible with 64 bit Windows version?
- How to uninstall a program if I see that there is a log for that program in the Logs Database??
- How can I remove a program from the Windows system tray?
- How can I uninstall programs with Revo Uninstaller Pro?
For detailed instructions and more info about all the features of Revo Uninstaller Pro, You can review the User's manual of Revo Uninstaller Pro in different file formats or browse it online. By default it is included in PDF format in your installation and to open it, start Revo Uninstaller Pro and go to Main menu -> "Help" submenu -> "Help File" command
Revo Uninstaller Pro User's manuals
Revo Uninstaller Freeware User's manuals
- Revo Uninstaller Freeware User's manual (English)
- Revo Uninstaller Freeware User's manual (Finnish)
- Revo Uninstaller Freeware User's manual (French)
Dear customer, if you have any questions about our product or if you experience any trouble while using it, please contact us at: email@example.com
* Please, give us as many details as possible
Revo Uninstaller Pro is a product of VS Revo Group Ltd. You can reach us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our web site at www.vsrevogroup.com
Or simply fill the form below: