Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I have used the contact form on your site, but I haven't received an answer from the support center! How long should I wait for support?
- Why "Pin to" is missing on Revo Uninstaller's shortcut and cannot be pinned to Windows 7 taskbar?
- Why should I use Revo Uninstaller when I have a registry cleaner and it fixes all errors in my Windows Registry?
- Is Revo Uninstaller Pro compatible with 64 bit Windows version?
- How can I close or move the window of the Hunter Mode?
- I am a registered user of Revo Unisntaller Pro 2.x and just bought an upgrade to version 3. Should I uninstall the old version first before installing the new one?
- I have Revo Uninstaller Freeware installed and I bought the Pro version. Should I uninstall the Freeware version before installing the Pro?
- How to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro?
- Paid and downloaded the program, but did not receive an email with the registration info. Is there a problem or does the email take some time to be sent?
- Can Revo Uninstaller remove viruses and other malware?
- Do I have to cancel my trial version to avoid being charged?
Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable related questions
Registration and Licensing questions
- Is the license of Revo Uninstaller Pro a lifetime license?
- I bought a license of Revo Uninstaller Pro for 1 computer. On how many computers I can activate the program?
- What kind of license of Revo Uninstaller Pro do I need if I have installed few Windows versions on my computer ?
- During the registration process I saw a message "Registration failed". How to proceed?
- I have changed my computer and now I can't activate Revo Uninsaller Pro on my new computer, what to do?
- When I try to activate Revo Uninstaller Pro, I receive an error message with the number 3010. What should I do?
- My unlock key is not working. Why?
- I can't find my serial number to activate Revo Uninstaller Pro again. How can I get a new license?
- Is it possible to transfer my license for Revo Uninstaller Pro to a new computer?
- I have entered my serial number but the button "Activate Online" is grayed out and it cannot be used to activate Revo Uninstaller Pro 3?
- When I try to activate Revo Uninstaller Pro, I receive an error message with the number 3014. What can I do to activate Revo Uninstaller Pro?
- When i enter my serial number it says wrong serial number. Why?
Uninstall (remove) programs related questions
- How to uninstall programs with Revo Uninstaller Pro?
- How to uninstall a traced program with Revo Uninstaller Pro?
- How to uninstall a program if I see that there is a log for that program in the Logs Database?
- Is there a way to undo an uninstallation / uninstalling of a program?
- How can I remove a program from the Windows system tray?
- Why I can't uninstall programs without admin rights on Windows Vista/7/8?
- How can I remove a program, which when I try to uninstall it using Windows Programs and Feature (Add or Remove programs) applet or Revo Uninstaller Pro I see one and the same error message?
- How can I remove a program which is not listed in Programs and Feature (Add or Remove programs) applet or Revo Uninstaller Pro list of installed programs?
- How to proceed if the program's own /built-in/ uninstaller asks to reboot the computer after an uninstallation?
- Can I use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall accumulated updates for Microsoft Windows?
- How can I remove a program which partially installed or uninstalled, but is not listed in the list of installed programs?
- I used Windows Programs and Feature (Add or Remove programs) applet to uninstall a program several months ago. Can Revo Uninstaller Pro still find possible leftover items so I can delete them?