How to activate Revo Uninstaller Pro
First, of course, you need to download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro.
The latest version can be downloaded by clicking here.The installation is a typical Wizard-based, but if you need a tutorial on how to install Revo Uninstaller Pro, it can be found here.
Once Revo Uninstaller Pro is installed, start it.
- Open the Menu button (with the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner), and select Registration.
Make sure the "Online Activation" option is selected.
In this window you will need to enter a user name and your serial number.
Both fields are mandatory, however for user name you can enter whatever you wish.The serial number needs to be entered exactly as you have received it. It is case-sensitive, has to contain all hyphens, and must be neither preceded, nor succeeded by empty spaces.
If you enter an incorrect number of characters and/or there are empty spaces before or after the serial number, the "Activate online" will be grayed out.Important note: When activating Revo Uninstaller Pro you will need to use your own serial number. The serial number used in this tutorial is used only as an example, and cannot be used to actually activate the product.
- After filling out both fields, click Activate online.
- Revo Uninstaller Pro will contact its activation server.
- If the activation is successful, you should see this message. Simply click Finish.
- Restart Revo Uninstaller Pro.
You can verify if the registration had been successful by looking in Revo Uninstaller Pro's title bar or in the About window in the Menu button.