Change user name
HOW TO CHANGE THE USER NAME IN REVO UNINSTALLER PRO
Note: Users can change the user name in Revo Uninstaller Pro at any time, as it is purely cosmetic.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Before you proceed, make sure Revo Uninstaller Pro is closed.
- Start the Registry Editor (regedit.exe). The fastest and most versatile way to start it across all versions of Windows is the following: use the key combination Win+R (press and hold the Windows key, then press the “R” key). This will open the Run window. In this window type
regedit, and click OK (or press Enter)
- In the Registry Editor you need to navigate the tree to reach the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\General
Once you select the last “General” key, on the right side you will numerous values. Find the RegUN value, and double click it.
- In the newly opened edit window change the currently entered user name to whatever you wish, then click OK.
- You can now close the Registry Editor.
Note: The next time you start Revo Uninstaller Pro it will use the new user name.