Deactivate Revo Uninstaller Pro
HOW TO DEACTIVATE REVO UNINSTALLER PRO
If you plan to upgrade your computer, or you want to transfer your license to an entirely new computer, you would need to first deactivate your license.
Here is how…
- Start Revo Uninstaller Pro.
- Click the Menu button in the top right corner of the window, and select Deactivate License.
- Revo Uninstaller Pro will prompt you for confirmation. If you are indeed certain you wish to deactivate your license, click Deactivate.
- Revo Uninstaller Pro will contact our server in order to verify and deactivate your license.
- Once the deactivation is completed, Revo Uninstaller Pro will inform you. Simply click Close.