Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you uninstall software and remove unwanted programs, installed on your computer, even when you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Programs and Features" ("Windows Add or Remove Programs") Windows Control Panel applet.
Revo Uninstaller Pro is a much faster and more powerful alternative of the "Programs and Features" ("Windows Add or Remove Programs") application, that allows you to efficiently manage your installed programs.
Any program may leave a lot of data in your computer after its removal. There are tens of thousands of applications that leave a lot of unused data, such as Registry entries and files and folders in your computer. Not all leftover Registry keys in your computer are errors, so third party Registry cleaners cannot detect them. Leftover Registry keys, in combination with leftover files, make the Registry cleaner's job ineffective. Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you remove the Registry keys, files and folders, left by the program you uninstall.
With its advanced and fast algorithms, Revo Uninstaller Pro analyzes the application's data before uninstall and scans your computer for leftovers after the built-in uninstaller of the program you are uninstalling finishes. After the program's regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and Registry keys, usually left over on your computer.
Even if you have a broken (corrupt) installation of an application, Revo Uninstaller Pro can scan your hard disk drives and Windows Registry and show all files, folders and Registry keys found, so you can delete them easily.
Revo Uninstaller Pro has a very powerful feature called Forced Uninstall. With this feature you can remove leftovers of programs that are already uninstalled, incomplete installations and remnants of programs. It does not matter if the program you want to remove is not listed in "Programs and Features" Control Panel application. Forced Uninstall is the best solution when you have to remove partially installed programs, partially uninstalled programs, and programs not listed as installed at all.
With its unique Hunter mode, Revo Uninstaller Pro offers you some simple, easy to use, but effective and powerful software removal features. You can use it to manage your installed and/or running programs directly from your desktop, using their icons or opened windows.
Revo Uninstaller Pro has another feature, which allows monitoring installation of a program for complete uninstall. It detects system changes during the installation. The process is done in real time – simultaneously with the installation. This feature is also very powerful, because, by monitoring system changes during the installation, we eliminate the necessity of all the scanning algorithms, applied during uninstall, so you can use the installation log for complete removal of the program, just as if it has never been installed at all.
The Export and Import Log commands let you share logs with anyone using Revo Uninstaller Pro quite easily, thus being sure you are doing the ultimate uninstall of the programs you have installed. For example, if you have problems uninstalling Program A or just want to do a better uninstall of Program A, and a friend of yours has installed and traced the same program and has a log, he can just export the log and send it to you. You can then import it and use it to uninstall the program just as if you have traced its installation yourself.
An important part of Revo Uninstaller Pro is the Logs Database. It is a database of logs of programs, traces through the monitoring module of Revo Uninstaller Pro, and managed by Revo Uninstaller Pro's team. Those logs are stored on our web site and you can easily (one click only) use them to uninstall a program with its respective log, or to uninstall leftovers of already uninstalled program.
For the best uninstall experience there is an integration between the installed programs, the user-made logs of traced programs, and the logs, maintained by the Logs Database, so, when you start uninstalling a program from the list of all installed applications, Revo Uninstaller Pro will search for the best possible way to uninstall the program and decide if a log, if any, whether traced by the users or maintained by Logs Database, can be used for the process.
Revo Uninstaller Pro has a multi-level backup system. The Backup Manager is the main part of that system. It helps you manage backup information, stored by Revo Uninstaller Pro, such as deleted Registry entries, files and folders. The other levels of the backup system are
- Creating system restore point before each uninstall
- Full Registry backup before each uninstall
- Full Registry backup once each day Revo Uninstaller Pro is started.
Revo Uninstaller Pro gives you another 8 handy and powerful tools to clean up your system. Here is the list of the tools and utilities included in Revo Uninstaller Pro:
- Auto Start Manager - Stop programs and services that start automatically on Windows startup; speed up loading of Windows;
- Windows Tools Manager - Handy and useful tools bundled with every version of Windows; easily find useful system tools and options;
- Junk Files Cleaner - Find and remove unnecessary files from your computer; free up disk space and delete files you do not need;
- Browsers History Cleaner - Erase web browser history, visited pages history and temporary internet files of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera web browsers; free up a lot of disk space by deleting temporary internet files like temporary saved videos, temporary flash files, temporary pictures etc.;
- Office History Cleaner - Remove the history of most recently used files in MS Office; remove your tracks by deleting the list of last opened MS Office documents;
- Windows History Cleaner - Remove the history of recently opened files, delete temporary files, remove usage tracks and other history items that are saved by Windows; remove your tracks saved by Windows for a lot of operations;
- Unrecoverable Delete Tool - Erase files and folders forever; be sure that nobody could recover your files and folders after deleting;
- Evidence Remover - Make sure already deleted files, folders and other data are unrecoverable; securely erase your data.