- Scanning for leftovers after the standard uninstall
- 8 Additional cleaning tools included
- Free Professional Technical Support
Revo Uninstaller is a freeware uninstall utility. It has powerful features to uninstall programs scanning for left over files, folders and registry entries after uninstall. With its unique 'Hunter mode' it offers you some simple, easy to use but effective and powerful approaches to manage (uninstall, stop, delete, disable from auto starting) and to get information about your installed and/or running application. Many cleaning tools included!
Revo Uninstaller Free is fully compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows Server
Revo Uninstaller Freeware Portable
- Extended scanning for leftovers - more advanced scanning algorithms
- Real-Time monitoring of system changes - during install of programs
- Forced Uninstall - remove remnants of already uninstalled programs
- Quick/Multiple Uninstall - quick uninstall of one or few programs in a row
- Usage of the Logs Database - integration with a database of installation logs for better uninstall
- Multi-level Backup system - including full Registry backup
- Print and Export of installed programs - in TXT, HTML and MS Excel
- Customizable and flexible User Interface
- Visual themes support
- Command line program uninstall support
Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs easily. Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from their own uninstaller, with its advanced and fast algorithms, Revo Uninstaller Pro analyzes, scans and removes all remnants after the uninstall of a program. The feature Forced Uninstall is the best solution when you have to remove stubborn programs, partially installed programs, partially uninstalled programs, and programs not listed as installed at all.
Revo Uninstaller Pro is a fully functional trial - 30 days free
Revo Uninstaller Pro is fully compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.