Why and When should you use that log?
- - if you have problem uninstalling ActiveFax
- - if you want a better and thorough uninstall of ActiveFax
- - if you are not sure how to uninstall ActiveFax
- - if you have uninstalled ActiveFax, but have problems to install a newer version
- - if you have uninstalled ActiveFax, but there are still leftovers of the program
Download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro - 30 days fully functional trial version
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the module "Logs Database"
Select the appropriate log by version from the list and press the "Uninstall" button from the toolbar
You will see few popping up windows showing the download and import of the log to your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the main Uninstall dialog that shows the progress of the uninstall of ActiveFax.
Note: If you see ActiveFax listed in the "All programs" tab, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro detects an appropriate log from its database it will be automatically used for the uninstall.
ActiveFax 6.7 on Windows 7 64-bit
ActiveFax 6.7 on Windows 7 32-bit
ActiveFax 6.7 on Windows 8.1 64-bit
ActiveFax 6.7 on Windows 8.1 32-bit
ActiveFax 6.7 on Windows 10 64-bit
ActiveFax 6.7 on Windows 10 32-bit
No related products