Why and When should you use that log?
- - if you have problem uninstalling Index Generator
- - if you want a better and thorough uninstall of Index Generator
- - if you are not sure how to uninstall Index Generator
- - if you have uninstalled Index Generator, but have problems to install a newer version
- - if you have uninstalled Index Generator, but there are still leftovers of the program
Download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro - 30 days fully functional trial version
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the module "Logs Database"
In the Search field type "Index Generator" and you will see all logs of "Index Generator" in the database compatible with your Windows Version.
Select the appropriate log by version from the list and press the "Uninstall" button from the toolbar
You will see few popping up windows showing the download and import of the log to your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the main Uninstall dialog that shows the progress of the uninstall of Index Generator.
Note: If you see Index Generator listed in the "All programs" tab, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro detects an appropriate log from its database it will be automatically used for the uninstall.
Index Generator 5.3 on Windows 7 64-bit
Index Generator 5.3 on Windows 7 32-bit
Index Generator 5.3 on Windows XP 32-bit
Index Generator 5.3 on Windows 8.1 64-bit
Index Generator 5.3 on Windows 10 64-bit
No product versions