Why and When should you use that log?
- - if you have problem uninstalling Bass Notes Finder
- - if you want a better and thorough uninstall of Bass Notes Finder
- - if you are not sure how to uninstall Bass Notes Finder
- - if you have uninstalled Bass Notes Finder, but have problems to install a newer version
- - if you have uninstalled Bass Notes Finder, but there are still leftovers of the program
Download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro - 30 days fully functional trial version
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the module "Logs Database"
In the Search field type "Bass Notes Finder" and you will see all logs of "Bass Notes Finder" in the database compatible with your Windows Version.
Select the appropriate log by version from the list and press the "Uninstall" button from the toolbar
You will see few popping up windows showing the download and import of the log to your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the main Uninstall dialog that shows the progress of the uninstall of Bass Notes Finder.
Note: If you see Bass Notes Finder listed in the "All programs" tab, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro detects an appropriate log from its database it will be automatically used for the uninstall.
Bass Notes Finder 1.2 on Windows 7 64-bit
Bass Notes Finder 1.2 on Windows 7 32-bit
Bass Notes Finder 1.2 on Windows XP 32-bit
Bass Notes Finder 1.2 on Windows 8.1 64-bit
Bass Notes Finder 1.2 on Windows 10 64-bit
No product versions