Why and When should you use that log?
- - if you have problem uninstalling AVS Audio Editor
- - if you want a better and thorough uninstall of AVS Audio Editor
- - if you are not sure how to uninstall AVS Audio Editor
- - if you have uninstalled AVS Audio Editor, but have problems to install a newer version
- - if you have uninstalled AVS Audio Editor, but there are still leftovers of the program
Download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro - 30 days fully functional trial version
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the module "Logs Database"
Select the appropriate log by version from the list and press the "Uninstall" button from the toolbar
You will see few popping up windows showing the download and import of the log to your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the main Uninstall dialog that shows the progress of the uninstall of AVS Audio Editor.
Note: If you see AVS Audio Editor listed in the "All programs" tab, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro detects an appropriate log from its database it will be automatically used for the uninstall.
AVS Audio Editor 8 on Windows 7 64-bit
AVS Audio Editor 8 on Windows 7 32-bit
AVS Audio Editor 8 on Windows XP 32-bit
AVS Audio Editor 8 on Windows 8.1 64-bit
No related products