Why and When should you use that log?
- - if you have problem uninstalling BlindWrite
- - if you want a better and thorough uninstall of BlindWrite
- - if you are not sure how to uninstall BlindWrite
- - if you have uninstalled BlindWrite, but have problems to install a newer version
- - if you have uninstalled BlindWrite, but there are still leftovers of the program
Download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro - 30 days fully functional trial version
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the module "Logs Database"
Select the appropriate log by version from the list and press the "Uninstall" button from the toolbar
You will see few popping up windows showing the download and import of the log to your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the main Uninstall dialog that shows the progress of the uninstall of BlindWrite.
Note: If you see BlindWrite listed in the "All programs" tab, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro detects an appropriate log from its database it will be automatically used for the uninstall.
BlindWrite 7 on Windows 7 64-bit
BlindWrite 7 on Windows 7 32-bit
BlindWrite 7 on Windows XP 32-bit
BlindWrite 7 on Windows 8.1 64-bit
No related products