Why and When should you use that log?
- - if you have problem uninstalling Audio Record Wizard
- - if you want a better and thorough uninstall of Audio Record Wizard
- - if you are not sure how to uninstall Audio Record Wizard
- - if you have uninstalled Audio Record Wizard, but have problems to install a newer version
- - if you have uninstalled Audio Record Wizard, but there are still leftovers of the program
Download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro - 30 days fully functional trial version
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the module "Logs Database"
Select the appropriate log by version from the list and press the "Uninstall" button from the toolbar
You will see few popping up windows showing the download and import of the log to your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the main Uninstall dialog that shows the progress of the uninstall of Audio Record Wizard.
Note: If you see Audio Record Wizard listed in the "All programs" tab, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro detects an appropriate log from its database it will be automatically used for the uninstall.
Audio Record Wizard 7.1 on Windows 7 64-bit
Audio Record Wizard 7.1 on Windows 7 32-bit
Audio Record Wizard 7.1 on Windows XP 32-bit
Audio Record Wizard 7.1 on Windows 8.1 64-bit
No related products