Why and When should you use that log?
- - if you have problem uninstalling CD/DVD Diagnostic
- - if you want a better and thorough uninstall of CD/DVD Diagnostic
- - if you are not sure how to uninstall CD/DVD Diagnostic
- - if you have uninstalled CD/DVD Diagnostic, but have problems to install a newer version
- - if you have uninstalled CD/DVD Diagnostic, but there are still leftovers of the program
Download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro - 30 days fully functional trial version
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the module "Logs Database"
Select the appropriate log by version from the list and press the "Uninstall" button from the toolbar
You will see few popping up windows showing the download and import of the log to your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the main Uninstall dialog that shows the progress of the uninstall of CD/DVD Diagnostic.
Note: If you see CD/DVD Diagnostic listed in the "All programs" tab, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro detects an appropriate log from its database it will be automatically used for the uninstall.
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.1 on Windows 7 64-bit
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.1 on Windows 7 32-bit
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.1 on Windows XP 32-bit
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.1 on Windows 8.1 64-bit
No related products